How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Mabuiag Island
Embassy of Vietnam in Mabuiag Island
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Mabuiag Island, Australia. Travellers from Mabuiag Island can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Sydney for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Sydney (2816.5 km)|
|Address||205/203-233 New South Head Rd, Edgecliff NSW 2027, Australia|
|Phone||+61 02 9327 1912 or +61 02 9327 2539|
|Current time in Mabuiag Island||Friday Aug 23, 2019 06:18 AM|
How to get from Mabuiag Island to the embassy in Sydney
How to apply
Australian nationals and foreign visitors living in Mabuiag Island, Australia can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Sydney or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Mabuiag Island, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from Mabuiag Island to Vietnam (Average flight time between Mabuiag Island and Vietnam is about 8 hours, 44 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.