How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Crema
Embassy of Vietnam in Crema
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Crema, Italy. Travellers from Crema can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Rome for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Rome (445.6 km)|
|Address||Via di Bravetta, 156, 00164 Roma RM, Italy|
|Phone||+39 06 6160 726 and +39 06 6616 2504|
|Current time in Crema||Tuesday Dec 07, 2021 19:48 PM|
How to get from Crema to the embassy in Rome
How to apply
Italian nationals and foreign visitors living in Crema, Italy can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Rome or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Crema, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from Crema to Vietnam (Average flight time between Crema and Vietnam is about 14 hours, 43 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.