How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Bukit Mertajam
Embassy of Vietnam in Bukit Mertajam
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Bukit Mertajam, Malaysia. Travellers from Bukit Mertajam can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Kuala Lumpur for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Kuala Lumpur (282.6 km)|
|Address||No.4, Persiaran Stonor 50450, Kualar Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Phone||+603 2148 4534|
|Current time in Bukit Mertajam||Sunday Dec 08, 2019 04:29 AM|
How to get from Bukit Mertajam to the embassy in Kuala Lumpur
How to apply
Malaysian nationals and foreign visitors living in Bukit Mertajam, Malaysia can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Kuala Lumpur or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Bukit Mertajam, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from Bukit Mertajam to Vietnam (Average flight time between Bukit Mertajam and Vietnam is about 3 hours, 2 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.