How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Sungai Pelek
Embassy of Vietnam in Sungai Pelek
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Sungai Pelek, Malaysia. Travellers from Sungai Pelek can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Kuala Lumpur for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Kuala Lumpur (55.9 km)|
|Address||No.4, Persiaran Stonor 50450, Kualar Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Phone||+603 2148 4534|
|Current time in Sungai Pelek||Monday Jul 26, 2021 03:27 AM|
How to get from Sungai Pelek to the embassy in Kuala Lumpur
How to apply
Malaysian nationals and foreign visitors living in Sungai Pelek, Malaysia can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Kuala Lumpur or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Sungai Pelek, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from Sungai Pelek to Vietnam (Average flight time between Sungai Pelek and Vietnam is about 3 hours, 28 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.