How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Hanmer Springs
Embassy of Vietnam in Hanmer Springs
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Hanmer Springs, New Zealand. Travellers from Hanmer Springs can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Wellington for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Wellington (212.1 km)|
|Address||Grand Plimmer Tower Level 21/2-6 Gilmer Terrace, Wellington, Lambton 6011, New Zealand|
|Phone||+64 4 473 5912|
|Current time in Hanmer Springs||Wednesday Sep 28, 2022 04:33 AM|
How to get from Hanmer Springs to the embassy in Wellington
How to apply
New Zealander nationals and foreign visitors living in Hanmer Springs, New Zealand can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Wellington or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Hanmer Springs, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from Hanmer Springs to Vietnam (Average flight time between Hanmer Springs and Vietnam is about 16 hours, 22 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.