How to apply for a Vietnam visa in New Plymouth
Embassy of Vietnam in New Plymouth
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in New Plymouth, New Zealand. Travellers from New Plymouth can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Wellington for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Wellington (254.9 km)|
|Address||Grand Plimmer Tower Level 21/2-6 Gilmer Terrace, Wellington, Lambton 6011, New Zealand|
|Phone||+64 4 473 5912|
|Current time in New Plymouth||Thursday Jul 29, 2021 00:42 AM|
How to get from New Plymouth to the embassy in Wellington
How to apply
New Zealander nationals and foreign visitors living in New Plymouth, New Zealand can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Wellington or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in New Plymouth, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from New Plymouth to Vietnam (Average flight time between New Plymouth and Vietnam is about 16 hours, 12 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.