How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Apia
Embassy of Vietnam in Apia
There currently is NO embassy or consulate of Vietnam in Apia, Samoa. Visitors from Apia can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Wellington, New Zealand for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Wellington (3318.8 km)|
|Address||Grand Plimmer Tower Level 21/2-6 Gilmer Terrace, Wellington, Lambton 6011, New Zealand|
|Phone||+64 4 473 5912(Dial +64 when calling from Apia)|
|Current time in Apia||Tuesday Nov 29, 2022 14:10 PM ( 24.0 hours behind of Wellington, New Zealand)|
How to get from Apia to the embassy in Wellington
How to apply
Samoan nationals and foreign visitors living in Apia, Samoa can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Wellington or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Apia, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for applicants who plan to arrive Vietnam by Air from Apia, Samoa (Average flight time between Apia and Vietnam is 16 hours, 19 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.