How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Campbeltown
Embassy of Vietnam in Campbeltown
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Campbeltown, United Kingdom. Travellers from Campbeltown can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in London for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in London (572.2 km)|
|Address||Victoria Road 12-14, London W8-5rd, UK|
|Phone||+44 20 7937 1912|
|Current time in Campbeltown||Wednesday Feb 19, 2020 02:15 AM|
How to get from Campbeltown to the embassy in London
How to apply
British nationals and foreign visitors living in Campbeltown, United Kingdom can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in London or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Campbeltown, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from Campbeltown to Vietnam (Average flight time between Campbeltown and Vietnam is about 15 hours, 37 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.