How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Isles of Scilly
Embassy of Vietnam in Isles of Scilly
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Isles of Scilly, United Kingdom. Travellers from Isles of Scilly can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in London for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in London (492.2 km)|
|Address||Victoria Road 12-14, London W8-5rd, UK|
|Phone||+44 20 7937 1912|
|Current time in Isles of Scilly||Saturday Apr 17, 2021 12:19 PM|
How to get from Isles of Scilly to the embassy in London
How to apply
British nationals and foreign visitors living in Isles of Scilly, United Kingdom can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in London or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Isles of Scilly, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from Isles of Scilly to Vietnam (Average flight time between Isles of Scilly and Vietnam is about 16 hours, 14 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.