About a visa inquiry

Asked by Gustav Helman | Mar. 08, 2018 09:22 About: Transit Visa

Dear Sir,

 I am traveling from Kuala Lumpur to Osaka in Japan, Via Ho Chi Min City. I am a citizen of Poland, and I will have a stop over at the airport in Ho Chi Min City for only 2 hours.
 Do I need a transit visa if I don’t leave the airport?

 Please, let me know.

 Thank you

 Gustav Helman

Answers (1)

Answered by Tran | Mar. 12, 2018 07:44

Dear Gustav,
Thank you for your email

In case it is just a transit and you will not leave the airport, the visa may not be required. However, we strongly advise that you call the airline to ask if they require the visa or not.

Have a good day!

  • 0
  • 0
  • Reply

Ask a Question

Contact Email
Question summary (100 characters)
Details (Optional) (2000 characters)