Expedited Emergency E-visa Vietnam
To request for an expedited/last-minute Vietnam E-visa processing, please use our form below and choose the right processing for your needs. We are able to expedite your ongoing / existing e-visa application within 4-8 working hours from Monday to Friday (Except Sat-Sun).
Frequently asked questions, answered
Can I get a 3 month visa in 2 hours?
No, it is not possible. Emergency E-visa is available for 1 month single only.
My flight is today, Sunday. Can I get an e-visa to board the plane today?
No, it is NOT possible to get an e-visa during weekends. Please re-schedule your flight until late Monday or Tuesday.
Can I get an emergency e-visa same day?
Yes, it is possible to expedite the e-visa application within 4-8 working hours on weekdays from Monday to Friday (except lunch time from 12:00 PM to 13:30 PM).
My flight in in 1 hour, can you help?
It is not possible to expedite an e-visa in 1-hour time, the process takes a least 4-8 working hours during a business day (Mon-Fri).
Do you offer fast track service for emergency visas?
No, currently we do not offer airport fast-track service for e-visa application.
Does your fee include US$25 for the e-visa fee on the government website?
No, our fee is for the expedited service only. When you apply for an e-visa on the government website, please make sure you pay for the US$25 e-visa fees to get the process started.
What is the latest time to submit an expedited request to get my e-visa same day?
There are two processing time windows for the same day (4-8 working hours) service:
- Morning window: Before 8:00 am Vietnam time, e-visa will be approved by 14:00 pm.
- Afternoon window: Before 13:30 pm Vietnam time, it will be processed by 18:30 pm same day.
Notes: 12:00 pm to 13h30 pm are lunchtime and it will not be counted as working hours.
Is expedited e-Visa service 100% guaranteed?
Kind be advised that the estimated delivery times are based on current approval times from the Immigration Office. While we meet estimates over 99% of the time, it IS NOT guaranteed. Please keep this in mind when applying and plan accordingly.
What is your refund policy if I do not receive my e-visa in time?
Our service fee is non-refundable, however, you are eligible for the expedited e-visa processing fee refund in the following circumstances:
- For same day visa: You submit your expedited e-visa request before 8:00 am, Vietnam time (Monday-Friday) and you do not receive your e-visa by 18:30 PM same day.
- For 1 working day e-visa processing: You submit your expedited e-visa request before 8:00 am, Vietnam time (Monday-Friday) and you do not receive your e-visa by 18:30 PM next working day.
- For 2 working day e-visa processing: You submit your expedited e-visa request before 8:00 am, Vietnam time (Monday-Friday) and you do not receive your e-visa by 18:30 PM next 2 working days.
- For 3 working day e-visa processing: You submit your expedited e-visa request before 8:00 am, Vietnam time (Monday-Friday) and you do not receive your e-visa by 18:30 PM next 3 working days.
Can I apply for an emergency e-visa on a travel document?
To apply for an emergency e-visa for Vietnam, a valid passport is generally required, which means that it is not possible to obtain an e-visa using a travel document.
How long does it take to get a Vietnamese eVisa?
The processing time for a Vietnam eVisa is usually 3-10 working days, although this may vary depending on factors such as the completeness of your documents, the type of visa you are applying for, and your nationality. We recommend applying for your eVisa at least 2-3 weeks in advance of your planned travel (but no more than 6 months) to allow sufficient time for processing.