Query about visa

Asked by Phillips | Sep. 13, 2018 09:05 About: Visa on arrival

 I have my visa approval letter etc and am supposed to be entering Vietnam for 2 weeks on 20th January 2015.
 I need to know if
 1. Do I need to fly into Hanoi, or can I fly into Ho Chi Minh? And
 2. Do I need to fly into Vietnam or if it possible to travel overland into the country.
 I would appreciate if you could get back to me asap.
 Many thanks,
 Ps also I only have 1 passport photo... is this enough or do I need to find somewhere to get more taken?

Answers (1)

Answered by Phuong | Sep. 13, 2018 09:06

Dear Phillips

1- That is fine, you can fly  to Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City, visa on arrival works for both  international airports in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.

2- Visa on arrival works for air travel only, if you wish to enter Vietnam by other means, you can not use the approval letter anymore. You will  need to obtain a full visa before you go in case you enter Vietnam by  land.

3- One photo is ok, please stick it on the arrival form before you go.

  • 0
  • 0
  • Reply

Ask a Question

Contact Email
Question summary (100 characters)
Details (Optional) (2000 characters)