Vietnam - visa on arrival question

Asked by Steven | Sep. 20, 2018 15:01 About: General Questions


I would like to use your service for a visa on arrival to  Vietnam.  I am an American.  I would like to fly into Ho Chi Mihn from  Bangkok, Thailand, stay in Ho Chi Mihn for 5 days, and then take a bus  from Ho Chi Mihn to Phnom Penh, Cambodia.  Can I use a visa on arrival  when I land at the airport but then exit by land crossing?

Thank you,


Answers (1)

Answered by Phuong | Sep. 20, 2018 15:02

Dear Steven

Thank you for your email.

If you wish to go with visa on arrival, you must enter Vietnam by plane,  however you can exit the country by land. There is no problem with that.

Best regards, 

  • 0
  • 0
  • Reply

Ask a Question

Contact Email
Question summary (100 characters)
Details (Optional) (2000 characters)