How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Battambang
Embassy of Vietnam in Battambang - Cambodia
|Address:||Cambodia Road No. 3 Battambang Cambodia|
|Phone:||(+855) 536 888 867|
|Fax:||(+855) 536 888 866|
|Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com|
|Office hours:||Monday- Friday: 9:00- 17:00|
How to apply
Travellers from Battambang, Cambodia can apply for a visa for Vietnam in person at the embassy of Vietnam in Battambang or apply for a pre-approved visa letter online to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Battambang, Cambodia, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an easy and convenient way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for Cambodian applicants or foreign travellers residing in Battambang who plan to arrive in Vietnam by air from Battambang, Cambodia. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Other locations in Cambodia
- Banlung, Cambodia
- Battambang, Cambodia
- Kampong Cham, Cambodia
- Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia
- Kampong Speu, Cambodia
- Kampong Thom, Cambodia
- Kampot, Cambodia
- Koh Kong, Cambodia
- Kracheh, Cambodia
- Kratie, Cambodia
- Lumphat, Cambodia
- Neak Leung, Cambodia
- Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Phumi Samraong, Cambodia
- Poipet, Cambodia
- Prey Veng, Cambodia
- Pursat, Cambodia
- Samraong, Cambodia
- Senmonorom, Cambodia
- Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Sihanoukville, Cambodia
- Sisophon, Cambodia
- Stung Treng, Cambodia
- Svay Rieng, Cambodia
- Ta Khmau, Cambodia
- Takeo, Cambodia
Frequently asked questions, answered
1 - How do I make a visa appointment at the Vietnamese embassy/consulate in Battambang?
2 - What time does the embassy open?
3 - How long does it take to get a visa in Battambang?
4 - How much is a tourist visa in Battambang?
E-visa: 25 USD for 1 month single entry.
Visa on arrival stamping fee: 25 USD for single entry and 50 USD for multiple entry.