How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Santiago
Embassy of Vietnam in Santiago - Chile
|Address:||Eliodoro Yáñez 2897, Providencia, Santiago, Chile|
|Phone:||+56 2 2316 1568, +56 2 232 1135 , +56 2 232 1394|
|Fax:||+56 2 334 1159??|
|Office hours:||Monday to Friday: 09:30 to 12:30 / 15:00 to 17:00|
How to apply
Travellers from Santiago, Chile can apply for a visa for Vietnam in person at the embassy of Vietnam in Santiago or apply for a pre-approved visa letter online to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Santiago, Chile, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an easy and convenient way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for Chilean applicants or foreign travellers residing in Santiago who plan to arrive in Vietnam by air from Santiago, Chile. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.