How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Zakynthos
Embassy of Vietnam in Zakynthos
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Zakynthos, Greece. Travellers from Zakynthos can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Athens for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Athens (2331.2 km)|
|Address||Leof. Diamantidou 16-26, Psichiko 154 52, Greece|
|Phone||+30 2106 1287 33|
|Current time in Zakynthos||Tuesday Dec 07, 2021 19:46 PM|
How to get from Zakynthos to the embassy in Athens
How to apply
Greeks nationals and foreign visitors living in Zakynthos, Greece can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Athens or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Zakynthos, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from Zakynthos to Vietnam (Average flight time between Zakynthos and Vietnam is about 11 hours, 41 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.