How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Vientiane
Embassy of Vietnam in Vientiane - Laos
|Address:||No. 85, 23 Singha Road, Ban Phonxay, Saysettha District, Vientiane, Laos|
|Phone:||+ 856 2145 1990 or +856 2141 3403|
|Fax:||+856 2141 3379|
|Office hours:||Monday - Friday: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
How to apply
Travellers from Vientiane, Laos can apply for a visa for Vietnam in person at the embassy of Vietnam in Vientiane or apply for a pre-approved visa letter online to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Vientiane, Laos, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an easy and convenient way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for Lao applicants or foreign travellers residing in Vientiane who plan to arrive in Vietnam by air from Vientiane, Laos. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.