How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Manila
Embassy of Vietnam in Manila - Philippines
|Address:||670 Pablo Ocampo, Malate, Manila, Philippines|
|Phone:||+63 2 5216 843 ext 101|
|Fax:||+63 2 5260 472|
|Office hours:||Monday - Friday: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm and 14:00 - 17:00|
How to apply
Travellers from Manila, Philippines can apply for a visa for Vietnam in person at the embassy of Vietnam in Manila or apply for a pre-approved visa letter online to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Manila, Philippines, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an easy and convenient way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for Filipino applicants or foreign travellers residing in Manila who plan to arrive in Vietnam by air from Manila, Philippines. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Frequently asked questions, answered
1 - How do I make a visa appointment at the Vietnamese embassy/consulate in Manila?
2 - What time does the embassy open?
3 - How long does it take to get a visa in Manila?
4 - How much is a tourist visa in Manila?
E-visa: 25 USD for 1 month single entry.
Visa on arrival stamping fee: 25 USD for single entry and 50 USD for multiple entry.