How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Pago Pago
Embassy of Vietnam in Pago Pago
There currently is NO embassy or consulate of Vietnam in Pago Pago, American Samoa. Visitors from Pago Pago can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Wellington, New Zealand for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Wellington (3309.9 km)|
|Address||Grand Plimmer Tower Level 21/2-6 Gilmer Terrace, Wellington, Lambton 6011, New Zealand|
|Phone||+64 4 473 5912(Dial +64 when calling from Pago Pago)|
|Current time in Pago Pago||Friday May 14, 2021 06:13 AM ( 24.0 hours behind of Wellington, New Zealand)|
How to get from Pago Pago to the embassy in Wellington
How to apply
Samoans nationals and foreign visitors living in Pago Pago, American Samoa can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Wellington or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Pago Pago, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for applicants who plan to arrive Vietnam by Air from Pago Pago, American Samoa (Average flight time between Pago Pago and Vietnam is 16 hours, 32 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.