How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Oranjestad
Embassy of Vietnam in Oranjestad
There currently is NO embassy or consulate of Vietnam in Oranjestad, Aruba. Visitors from Oranjestad can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Caracas, Venezuela for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Caracas (406.7 km)|
|Address||6ta Avenida entre 8va y 9na Transversal, Quinta El Cigarral, Altamira, Chacao 1060-025 D.F, Caracas, Venezuela|
|Phone||+58 212 6357 402(Dial +58 when calling from Oranjestad)|
|Current time in Oranjestad||Thursday May 13, 2021 15:05 PM ( 0.5 hour ahead of Caracas, Venezuela)|
How to get from Oranjestad to the embassy in Caracas
How to apply
Arubans nationals and foreign visitors living in Oranjestad, Aruba can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Caracas or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Oranjestad, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for applicants who plan to arrive Vietnam by Air from Oranjestad, Aruba (Average flight time between Oranjestad and Vietnam is 27 hours, 6 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.