Vietnam Consulate in Townsville City - Visa Information & How to apply
Embassy of Vietnam in Townsville City
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Townsville City, Australia. Travellers from Townsville City can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Sydney for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Sydney (1696.3 km)|
|Address||205/203-233 New South Head Rd, Edgecliff NSW 2027, Australia|
|Phone||+61 02 9327 1912 or +61 02 9327 2539|
|Current time in Townsville City||Thursday Oct 05, 2023 04:23 AM|
How to get from Townsville City to the embassy in Sydney
How to apply
Australian nationals and foreign visitors living in Townsville City, Australia can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Sydney or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for an e-visa online from Townsville City, please follow these steps:
- Access our online e-visa application form.
- Upload .jpg images of your Australian passport data page and a 4x6cm photo.
- Make the payment for the e-Visa fee (47 USD ~ 68 AUD)
- Wait 5-7 working days. The earliest possible would be 21:30 PM, local Townsville City time on 16 October 2023.
- Receive evisa by email or download it on our status page.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Townsville City, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from Townsville City to Vietnam (Average flight time between Townsville City and Vietnam is about 10 hours, 29 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
|Visa Type||3 Working Days||1 Working Day|
|1 Month Single Entry (Tourist)||17.4 AUD||34.8 AUD|
|1 Month Multiple Entry (Tourist)||20.3 AUD||37.7 AUD|
|3 Month Single Entry (Tourist)||29.0 AUD||46.4 AUD|
|3 Month Multiple Entry (Tourist)||36.3 AUD||53.7 AUD|
|1 Month Single Entry (Business)||130.6 AUD||158.2 AUD|
|1 Month Multiple Entry (Business)||137.9 AUD||165.4 AUD|
|3 Month Single Entry (Business)||159.6 AUD||201.7 AUD|
|3 Month Multiple Entry (Business)||181.4 AUD||223.5 AUD|
*Above price does NOT include stamping fee at Vietnam airport which is 25 USD for single entry (1 month/3 month) and 50 USD multiple entry (1 month/3 month). The price is quoted in Australian dollar, click here to see our latest price in USD.