How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Nassau
Embassy of Vietnam in Nassau
There currently is NO embassy or consulate of Vietnam in Nassau, Bahamas. Visitors from Nassau can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Havana, Cuba for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Havana (558.5 km)|
|Address||# 1802, 5ta. Avenide, Esquina A 18, Miramarm Playa., La Habana, Cuba|
|Phone||+53 7 2041 501(Dial +53 when calling from Nassau)|
|Current time in Nassau||Thursday May 13, 2021 15:55 PM None|
How to get from Nassau to the embassy in Havana
How to apply
Bahamians nationals and foreign visitors living in Nassau, Bahamas can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Havana or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Nassau, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for applicants who plan to arrive Vietnam by Air from Nassau, Bahamas (Average flight time between Nassau and Vietnam is 24 hours, 49 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.