How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Brest
Embassy of Vietnam in Brest
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Brest, Belarus. Travellers from Brest can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Minsk for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Minsk (329.9 km)|
|Address||No 3, Mozajskovo Str., Minsk Belarus 220040|
|Phone||237 48 79|
|Current time in Brest||Monday Apr 06, 2020 04:16 AM|
How to get from Brest to the embassy in Minsk
How to apply
Belarusian nationals and foreign visitors living in Brest, Belarus can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Minsk or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Brest, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from Brest to Vietnam (Average flight time between Brest and Vietnam is about 12 hours, 46 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.