How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Belmopan
Embassy of Vietnam in Belmopan
There currently is NO embassy or consulate of Vietnam in Belmopan, Belize. Visitors from Belmopan can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Havana, Cuba for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Havana (929.6 km)|
|Address||# 1802, 5ta. Avenide, Esquina A 18, Miramarm Playa., La Habana, Cuba|
|Phone||+53 7 2041 501(Dial +53 when calling from Belmopan)|
|Current time in Belmopan||Thursday May 13, 2021 14:42 PM ( 1.0 hour behind of Havana, Cuba)|
How to get from Belmopan to the embassy in Havana
How to apply
Belizeans nationals and foreign visitors living in Belmopan, Belize can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Havana or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Belmopan, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for applicants who plan to arrive Vietnam by Air from Belmopan, Belize (Average flight time between Belmopan and Vietnam is 25 hours, 48 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.