How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Hamilton
Embassy of Vietnam in Hamilton
There currently is NO embassy or consulate of Vietnam in Hamilton, Bermuda. Visitors from Hamilton can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in New York, United States for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in New York (1246.3 km)|
|Address||866 U.N. Plaza, Suite 435, New York, NY 10017 United States|
|Phone||+1 212 644 2535 or +1 212 644 0831(Dial +1 when calling from Hamilton)|
|Current time in Hamilton||Wednesday Aug 10, 2022 01:18 AM ( 18.0 hours ahead of New York, United States)|
How to get from Hamilton to the embassy in New York
How to apply
Bermudian nationals and foreign visitors living in Hamilton, Bermuda can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in New York or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Hamilton, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for applicants who plan to arrive Vietnam by Air from Hamilton, Bermuda (Average flight time between Hamilton and Vietnam is 23 hours, 21 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.