How to apply for a Vietnam visa in La Paz
Embassy of Vietnam in La Paz
There currently is NO embassy or consulate of Vietnam in La Paz, Bolivia. Visitors from La Paz can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Santiago, Chile for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Santiago (1896.7 km)|
|Address||Eliodoro Yáñez 2897, Providencia, Santiago, Chile|
|Phone||+56 2 2316 1568, +56 2 232 1135 , +56 2 232 1394(Dial +56 when calling from La Paz)|
|Current time in La Paz||Thursday Sep 19, 2019 07:59 AM ( 1.0 hour behind of Santiago, Chile)|
How to get from La Paz to the embassy in Santiago
How to apply
Bolivian nationals and foreign visitors living in La Paz, Bolivia can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Santiago or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in La Paz, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for applicants who plan to arrive Vietnam by Air from La Paz, Bolivia (Average flight time between La Paz and Vietnam is 32 hours, 1 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.