How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Francisco Morato
Embassy of Vietnam in Francisco Morato
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Francisco Morato, Brazil. Travellers from Francisco Morato can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Brasilia for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Brasilia (834.5 km)|
|Address||St. de Habitações Individuais Sul QI 9 Conj. 10 - Lago Sul, Brasília - DF, 71625-100, Brazil|
|Phone||+ 55 61 3364 5876, +55 61 3364 0675|
|Current time in Francisco Morato||Saturday Mar 06, 2021 01:08 AM|
How to get from Francisco Morato to the embassy in Brasilia
How to apply
Brazilian nationals and foreign visitors living in Francisco Morato, Brazil can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Brasilia or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Francisco Morato, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from Francisco Morato to Vietnam (Average flight time between Francisco Morato and Vietnam is about 28 hours, 39 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.