How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Brasilia
Embassy of Vietnam in Brasilia - Brazil
|Address:||St. de Habitações Individuais Sul QI 9 Conj. 10 - Lago Sul, Brasília - DF, 71625-100, Brazil|
|Phone:||+ 55 61 3364 5876, +55 61 3364 0675|
|Fax:||+55 61 3364 5836|
|Office hours:||Monday - Friday: 9.00 am - 5.00 pm|
How to apply
Travellers from Brasilia, Brazil can apply for a visa for Vietnam in person at the embassy of Vietnam in Brasilia or apply for a pre-approved visa letter online to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Brasilia, Brazil, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an easy and convenient way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for Brazilian applicants or foreign travellers residing in Brasilia who plan to arrive in Vietnam by air from Brasilia, Brazil. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Frequently asked questions, answered
1 - How do I make a visa appointment at the Vietnamese embassy/consulate in Brasilia?
2 - What time does the embassy open?
3 - How long does it take to get a visa in Brasilia?
4 - How much is a tourist visa in Brasilia?
E-visa: 25 USD for 1 month single entry.
Visa on arrival stamping fee: 25 USD for single entry and 50 USD for multiple entry.