How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Itaquaquecetuba
Embassy of Vietnam in Itaquaquecetuba
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Itaquaquecetuba, Brazil. Travellers from Itaquaquecetuba can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Brasilia for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Brasilia (865.1 km)|
|Address||St. de Habitações Individuais Sul QI 9 Conj. 10 - Lago Sul, Brasília - DF, 71625-100, Brazil|
|Phone||+ 55 61 3364 5876, +55 61 3364 0675|
|Current time in Itaquaquecetuba||Friday Sep 17, 2021 23:12 PM|
How to get from Itaquaquecetuba to the embassy in Brasilia
How to apply
Brazilian nationals and foreign visitors living in Itaquaquecetuba, Brazil can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Brasilia or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Itaquaquecetuba, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from Itaquaquecetuba to Vietnam (Average flight time between Itaquaquecetuba and Vietnam is about 28 hours, 35 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.