How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Sao Jose Dos Campos
Embassy of Vietnam in Sao Jose Dos Campos
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Sao Jose Dos Campos, Brazil. Travellers from Sao Jose Dos Campos can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Brasilia for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Brasilia (843.1 km)|
|Address||St. de Habitações Individuais Sul QI 9 Conj. 10 - Lago Sul, Brasília - DF, 71625-100, Brazil|
|Phone||+ 55 61 3364 5876, +55 61 3364 0675|
|Current time in Sao Jose Dos Campos||Saturday Sep 18, 2021 08:22 AM|
How to get from Sao Jose Dos Campos to the embassy in Brasilia
How to apply
Brazilian nationals and foreign visitors living in Sao Jose Dos Campos, Brazil can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Brasilia or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Sao Jose Dos Campos, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from Sao Jose Dos Campos to Vietnam (Average flight time between Sao Jose Dos Campos and Vietnam is about 28 hours, 30 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.