How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Três Lagoas
Embassy of Vietnam in Três Lagoas
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Três Lagoas, Brazil. Travellers from Três Lagoas can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Brasilia for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Brasilia (684.6 km)|
|Address||St. de Habitações Individuais Sul QI 9 Conj. 10 - Lago Sul, Brasília - DF, 71625-100, Brazil|
|Phone||+ 55 61 3364 5876, +55 61 3364 0675|
|Current time in Três Lagoas||Friday Sep 17, 2021 22:32 PM|
How to get from Três Lagoas to the embassy in Brasilia
How to apply
Brazilian nationals and foreign visitors living in Três Lagoas, Brazil can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Brasilia or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Três Lagoas, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from Três Lagoas to Vietnam (Average flight time between Três Lagoas and Vietnam is about 29 hours, 29 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.