How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Bandar Seri Begawan
Embassy of Vietnam in Bandar Seri Begawan - Brunei
|Address:||Telanai Rd, Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei|
|Phone:||+673 2651 580|
|Fax:||+673 2651 574|
|Office hours:||Monday to Friday Morning : 09:00 – 12:00 Afternoon: 14:00 – 17:00|
How to apply
Travellers from Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei can apply for a visa for Vietnam in person at the embassy of Vietnam in Bandar Seri Begawan or apply for a pre-approved visa letter online to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an easy and convenient way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for Brunei applicants or foreign travellers residing in Bandar Seri Begawan who plan to arrive in Vietnam by air from Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.