Vietnam Embassy in Bandar Seri Begawan - Visa Information & how to apply
Embassy of Vietnam in Bandar Seri Begawan - Brunei
|Address:||Telanai Rd, Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei|
|Phone:||+673 2651 580|
|Fax:||+673 2651 574|
|Office hours:||Monday to Friday Morning : 09:00 12:00 Afternoon: 14:00 17:00|
How to apply
Travellers from Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei can apply for a visa for Vietnam in person at the embassy of Vietnam in Bandar Seri Begawan or apply for a pre-approved visa letter online to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for an e-visa online from Bandar Seri Begawan, please follow these steps:
- Access our online e-visa application form.
- Upload .jpg images of your Brunei passport data page and a 4x6cm photo.
- Make the payment for the e-Visa fee (47 USD ~ 63 BND)
- Wait 5-7 working days. The earliest possible would be 19:30 PM, local Bandar Seri Begawan time on 13 October 2023.
- Receive evisa by email or download it on our status page.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei, the following documents are required:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an easy and convenient way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for Brunei applicants or foreign travellers residing in Bandar Seri Begawan who plan to arrive in Vietnam by air from Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Visa on arrival price (Price quoted in BND)
|Visa Type||3 Working Days||1 Working Day|
|1 Month Single Entry (Tourist)||16.1 BND||32.2 BND|
|1 Month Multiple Entry (Tourist)||18.8 BND||34.9 BND|
|3 Month Single Entry (Tourist)||26.9 BND||43.0 BND|
|3 Month Multiple Entry (Tourist)||33.6 BND||49.7 BND|
|1 Month Single Entry (Business)||120.9 BND||146.4 BND|
|1 Month Multiple Entry (Business)||127.6 BND||153.2 BND|
|3 Month Single Entry (Business)||147.8 BND||186.7 BND|
|3 Month Multiple Entry (Business)||167.9 BND||206.9 BND|
*Above price does NOT include stamping fee at Vietnam airport which is 25 USD for single entry (1 month/3 month) and 50 USD multiple entry (1 month/3 month). The price is quoted in Brunei Dollar, click here to see our latest price in USD.
Frequently asked questions, answered
1 - How do I make a visa appointment at the Vietnamese embassy/consulate in Bandar Seri Begawan?
2 - What time does the embassy open?
3 - How long does it take to get a visa in Bandar Seri Begawan?
4 - How much is a tourist visa in Bandar Seri Begawan?
E-visa: 25 USD for 1 month single entry.
Visa on arrival stamping fee: 25 USD for single entry and 50 USD for multiple entry.