How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Sofia
Embassy of Vietnam in Sofia - Bulgaria
|Address:||1, Jetvarka Street 1113 Sofia Bulgaria|
|Phone:||+359 2 963 2609|
|Fax:||+359 2 963 3658|
|Office hours:||Monday - Friday: 9.00 am - 5.00 pm|
How to apply
Travellers from Sofia, Bulgaria can apply for a visa for Vietnam in person at the embassy of Vietnam in Sofia or apply for a pre-approved visa letter online to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Sofia, Bulgaria, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an easy and convenient way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for Bulgarian applicants or foreign travellers residing in Sofia who plan to arrive in Vietnam by air from Sofia, Bulgaria. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Upcoming Holiday Schedules of Embassy of Vietnam in Sofia
|Hung Kings' Temple Festival||15 April 2019||Monday||21 days, 15 hours|
|Orthodox Good Friday||26 April 2019||Friday||32 days|
|Orthodox Holy Saturday||27 April 2019||Saturday||33 days|
|Orthodox Easter Day||28 April 2019||Sunday||34 days|
|Orthodox Easter Monday||28 April 2019||Sunday||34 days|
|Reunification Day Holiday||29 April 2019||Monday||35 days|
|Reunification Day||30 April 2019||Tuesday||36 days|
|International Labor Day||01 May 2019||Wednesday||37 days|
|Labour Day||01 May 2019||Wednesday||37 days|
|St Georges Day||06 May 2019||Monday||42 days|