How to apply for a Vietnam visa in St Anthony
Embassy of Vietnam in St Anthony
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in St Anthony, Canada. Travellers from St Anthony can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Ottawa for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Ottawa (1617.2 km)|
|Address||470 Wilbrod Street, Ottawa, ON K1N 6M8, Canada|
|Phone||+1 613 236 0772|
|Current time in St Anthony||Tuesday Sep 28, 2021 19:34 PM|
How to get from St Anthony to the embassy in Ottawa
How to apply
Canadian nationals and foreign visitors living in St Anthony, Canada can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Ottawa or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in St Anthony, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from St Anthony to Vietnam (Average flight time between St Anthony and Vietnam is about 19 hours, 38 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.