Vietnam Consulate in Vancouver - Visa Information & how to apply
Embassy of Vietnam in Vancouver - Canada
|Address:||605 Robson St #800, Vancouver, BC V6B 5J3, Canada|
|Phone:||+1 604 629 0189|
|Fax:||+1 604 681 2906|
|Office hours:||Monday - Friday: 9.00 am - 5.00 pm|
How to apply
Travellers from Vancouver, Canada can apply for a visa for Vietnam in person at the embassy of Vietnam in Vancouver or apply for a pre-approved visa letter online to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for an e-visa online from Vancouver, please follow these steps:
- Access our online e-visa application form.
- Upload .jpg images of your Canadian passport data page and a 4x6cm photo.
- Make the payment for the e-Visa fee (47 USD ~ 62 CAD)
- Wait 5-7 working days. The earliest possible would be 04:30 AM, local Vancouver time on 12 October 2023.
- Receive evisa by email or download it on our status page.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Vancouver, Canada, the following documents are required:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an easy and convenient way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for Canadian applicants or foreign travellers residing in Vancouver who plan to arrive in Vietnam by air from Vancouver, Canada. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Visa on arrival price (Price quoted in CAD)
|Visa Type||3 Working Days||1 Working Day|
|1 Month Single Entry (Tourist)||15.9 CAD||31.7 CAD|
|1 Month Multiple Entry (Tourist)||18.5 CAD||34.4 CAD|
|3 Month Single Entry (Tourist)||26.4 CAD||42.3 CAD|
|3 Month Multiple Entry (Tourist)||33.1 CAD||48.9 CAD|
|1 Month Single Entry (Business)||119.0 CAD||144.1 CAD|
|1 Month Multiple Entry (Business)||125.6 CAD||150.7 CAD|
|3 Month Single Entry (Business)||145.5 CAD||183.8 CAD|
|3 Month Multiple Entry (Business)||165.3 CAD||203.6 CAD|
*Above price does NOT include stamping fee at Vietnam airport which is 25 USD for single entry (1 month/3 month) and 50 USD multiple entry (1 month/3 month). The price is quoted in Canadian Dollar, click here to see our latest price in USD.
Frequently asked questions, answered
1 - How do I make a visa appointment at the Vietnamese embassy/consulate in Vancouver?
2 - What time does the embassy open?
3 - How long does it take to get a visa in Vancouver?
4 - How much is a tourist visa in Vancouver?
E-visa: 25 USD for 1 month single entry.
Visa on arrival stamping fee: 25 USD for single entry and 50 USD for multiple entry.