How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Zagreb
Embassy of Vietnam in Zagreb
There currently is NO embassy or consulate of Vietnam in Zagreb, Croatia. Visitors from Zagreb can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Vienna, Austria for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Vienna (270.6 km)|
|Address||Felix Mottl – Strasse 20, 1190 Vienna, Austria|
|Phone||+43 1 3680 755(Dial +43 when calling from Zagreb)|
|Current time in Zagreb||Thursday May 13, 2021 21:02 PM None|
How to get from Zagreb to the embassy in Vienna
How to apply
Croatian nationals and foreign visitors living in Zagreb, Croatia can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Vienna or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Zagreb, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for applicants who plan to arrive Vietnam by Air from Zagreb, Croatia (Average flight time between Zagreb and Vietnam is 13 hours, 55 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.