How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Dili
Embassy of Vietnam in Dili
There currently is NO embassy or consulate of Vietnam in Dili, East Timor. Visitors from Dili can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Bandar Seri Begawan (1903.7 km)|
|Address||Telanai Rd, Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei|
|Phone||+673 2651 580(Dial +673 when calling from Dili)|
|Current time in Dili||Wednesday Aug 10, 2022 13:16 PM None|
How to get from Dili to the embassy in Bandar Seri Begawan
How to apply
East Timorese nationals and foreign visitors living in Dili, East Timor can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Bandar Seri Begawan or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Dili, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for applicants who plan to arrive Vietnam by Air from Dili, East Timor (Average flight time between Dili and Vietnam is 6 hours, 31 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.