How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Gibraltar
Embassy of Vietnam in Gibraltar
There currently is NO embassy or consulate of Vietnam in Gibraltar, Gibraltar. Visitors from Gibraltar can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Rabat, Morocco for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Rabat (277.4 km)|
|Address||No 27, rue Mezzouda, Souissi, Rabat, Kingdom of Marocco|
|Phone||+212 537 65 92 10(Dial +212 when calling from Gibraltar)|
|Current time in Gibraltar||Monday Jun 27, 2022 18:28 PM ( 1.0 hour ahead of Rabat, Morocco)|
How to get from Gibraltar to the embassy in Rabat
How to apply
Gibraltarese nationals and foreign visitors living in Gibraltar, Gibraltar can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Rabat or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Gibraltar, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for applicants who plan to arrive Vietnam by Air from Gibraltar, Gibraltar (Average flight time between Gibraltar and Vietnam is 17 hours, 21 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.