How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Guatemala City
Embassy of Vietnam in Guatemala City
There currently is NO embassy or consulate of Vietnam in Guatemala City, Guatemala. Visitors from Guatemala City can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Mexico City, Mexico for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Mexico City (1069.4 km)|
|Address||Sierra Ventana 255, Lomas de Chapultepec, 11000 Miguel Hidalgo, CDMX, Mexico|
|Phone||+52 55 5540 1632(Dial +52 when calling from Guatemala City)|
|Current time in Guatemala City||Monday Jun 27, 2022 12:58 PM None|
How to get from Guatemala City to the embassy in Mexico City
How to apply
Guatemalaese nationals and foreign visitors living in Guatemala City, Guatemala can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Mexico City or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Guatemala City, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for applicants who plan to arrive Vietnam by Air from Guatemala City, Guatemala (Average flight time between Guatemala City and Vietnam is 26 hours, 8 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.