How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Balurghat
Embassy of Vietnam in Balurghat
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Balurghat, India. Travellers from Balurghat can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in New Delhi for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in New Delhi (1207.4 km)|
|Address||17, Kautilya Marg, Chanakya Puri, Malcha, New Delhi, Delhi 110021, India|
|Phone||+91 11 2687 9868 (ext.17 general; ext.38 consular)|
|Current time in Balurghat||Tuesday Apr 23, 2019 13:55 PM|
How to get from Balurghat to the embassy in New Delhi
How to apply
Indian nationals and foreign visitors living in Balurghat, India can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in New Delhi or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Balurghat, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from Balurghat to Vietnam (Average flight time between Balurghat and Vietnam is about 3 hours, 0 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.