How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Limerick
Embassy of Vietnam in Limerick
There currently is NO embassy or consulate of Vietnam in Limerick, Ireland. Visitors from Limerick can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in London, United Kingdom for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in London (594.2 km)|
|Address||Victoria Road 12-14, London W8-5rd, UK|
|Phone||+44 20 7937 1912(Dial +44 when calling from Limerick)|
|Current time in Limerick||Thursday Dec 08, 2022 20:21 PM None|
How to get from Limerick to the embassy in London
How to apply
Irish nationals and foreign visitors living in Limerick, Ireland can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in London or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Limerick, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for applicants who plan to arrive Vietnam by Air from Limerick, Ireland (Average flight time between Limerick and Vietnam is 16 hours, 9 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.