Vietnam Embassy in Rome - Visa Information & how to apply
Embassy of Vietnam in Rome - Italy
|Address:||Via di Bravetta, 156, 00164 Roma RM, Italy|
|Phone:||+39 06 6160 726 and +39 06 6616 2504|
|Fax:||+39 06 6615 7520|
|Office hours:||Monday - Friday: 9.00 am - 5.00 pm|
How to apply
Travellers from Rome, Italy can apply for a visa for Vietnam in person at the embassy of Vietnam in Rome or apply for a pre-approved visa letter online to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for an e-visa online from Rome, please follow these steps:
- Access our online e-visa application form.
- Upload .jpg images of your Italian passport data page and a 4x6cm photo.
- Make the payment for the e-Visa fee (47 USD ~ 43 EUR)
- Wait 5-7 working days. The earliest possible would be 13:30 PM, local Rome time on 12 October 2023.
- Receive evisa by email or download it on our status page.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Rome, Italy, the following documents are required:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an easy and convenient way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for Italian applicants or foreign travellers residing in Rome who plan to arrive in Vietnam by air from Rome, Italy. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Visa on arrival price (Price quoted in EUR)
|Visa Type||3 Working Days||1 Working Day|
|1 Month Single Entry (Tourist)||11.0 EUR||21.9 EUR|
|1 Month Multiple Entry (Tourist)||12.8 EUR||23.7 EUR|
|3 Month Single Entry (Tourist)||18.3 EUR||29.2 EUR|
|3 Month Multiple Entry (Tourist)||22.8 EUR||33.8 EUR|
|1 Month Single Entry (Business)||82.2 EUR||99.6 EUR|
|1 Month Multiple Entry (Business)||86.8 EUR||104.1 EUR|
|3 Month Single Entry (Business)||100.5 EUR||127.0 EUR|
|3 Month Multiple Entry (Business)||114.2 EUR||140.7 EUR|
*Above price does NOT include stamping fee at Vietnam airport which is 25 USD for single entry (1 month/3 month) and 50 USD multiple entry (1 month/3 month). The price is quoted in Euro, click here to see our latest price in USD.
Frequently asked questions, answered
1 - How do I make a visa appointment at the Vietnamese embassy/consulate in Rome?
2 - What time does the embassy open?
3 - How long does it take to get a visa in Rome?
4 - How much is a tourist visa in Rome?
E-visa: 25 USD for 1 month single entry.
Visa on arrival stamping fee: 25 USD for single entry and 50 USD for multiple entry.