Please note that this is a Non-official site which is operated by a private travel agency providing the approval letter service for visa on arrival. If you wish to apply for a visa before you go, please contact the embassy directly for assistance.
How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Rome
Embassy of Vietnam in Rome - Italy
|Address:||Via di Bravetta, 156, 00164 Roma RM, Italy|
|Phone:||+39 06 6160 726 and +39 06 6616 2504|
|Fax:||+39 06 6615 7520|
|Office hours:||Monday - Friday: 9.00 am - 5.00 pm|
How to apply
Travellers from Rome, Italy can apply for a visa for Vietnam in person at the embassy of Vietnam in Rome or apply for a pre-approved visa letter online to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Rome, Italy, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an easy and convenient way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for Italian applicants or foreign travellers residing in Rome who plan to arrive in Vietnam by air from Rome, Italy. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Upcoming Holiday Schedules of Embassy of Vietnam in Rome
|Tet Eve||04 February 2019||Monday||14 days, 11 hours|
|Tet Nguyen Dan||05 February 2019||Tuesday||15 days, 11 hours|
|Tet Holiday||06 February 2019||Wednesday||16 days, 11 hours|
|Tet Holiday||07 February 2019||Thursday||17 days, 11 hours|
|Tet Holiday||08 February 2019||Friday||18 days, 11 hours|
|Father's Day||19 March 2019||Tuesday||57 days|
|Hung Kings' Temple Festival||15 April 2019||Monday||84 days|
|Easter Monday||22 April 2019||Monday||91 days|
|Feast of St Mark||25 April 2019||Thursday||94 days|
|Liberation Day||25 April 2019||Thursday||94 days|