How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Aktobe
Embassy of Vietnam in Aktobe
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Aktobe, Kazakhstan. Travellers from Aktobe can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Astana for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Astana (1002.6 km)|
|Address||Zhyloy St, Astana 020000, Kazakhstan|
|Phone||+7 7172 26 61 62|
|Current time in Aktobe||Saturday Apr 17, 2021 08:08 AM|
How to get from Aktobe to the embassy in Astana
How to apply
Kazakhs nationals and foreign visitors living in Aktobe, Kazakhstan can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Astana or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Aktobe, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from Aktobe to Vietnam (Average flight time between Aktobe and Vietnam is about 8 hours, 52 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Other locations in Kazakhstan
- Aktau, Kazakhstan
- Aktobe, Kazakhstan
- Almaty, Kazakhstan
- Astana, Kazakhstan
- Atyrau, Kazakhstan
- Karaganda, Kazakhstan
- Kokshetau, Kazakhstan
- Kostanay, Kazakhstan
- Kzyl-Orda, Kazakhstan
- Pavlodar, Kazakhstan
- Petropavlovsk, Kazakhstan
- Semipalatinsk, Kazakhstan
- Shimkent, Kazakhstan
- Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan
- Uralsk, Kazakhstan
- Ust-Kamenogorsk, Kazakhstan
- Zhambyl, Kazakhstan
- Zhezkazgan, Kazakhstan