How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Bishkek
Embassy of Vietnam in Bishkek
There currently is NO embassy or consulate of Vietnam in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan. Visitors from Bishkek can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Tashkent, Uzbekistan for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Tashkent (470.5 km)|
|Address||100 Sharaf Rashidov Avenue, Tashkent, Uzbekistan|
|Phone||+998 71 234 0393(Dial +998 when calling from Bishkek)|
|Current time in Bishkek||Saturday Apr 17, 2021 07:57 AM ( 1.0 hour ahead of Tashkent, Uzbekistan)|
How to get from Bishkek to the embassy in Tashkent
How to apply
Kyrgyz nationals and foreign visitors living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Tashkent or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Bishkek, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for applicants who plan to arrive Vietnam by Air from Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan (Average flight time between Bishkek and Vietnam is 6 hours, 18 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.