How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Mexico City
Embassy of Vietnam in Mexico City - Mexico
|Address:||Sierra Ventana 255, Lomas de Chapultepec, 11000 Miguel Hidalgo, CDMX, Mexico|
|Phone:||+52 55 5540 1632|
|Fax:||+52 55 5540 1612 and +52 55 55407587|
|Office hours:||Monday - Friday: 9.00 am - 5.00 pm|
How to apply
Travellers from Mexico City, Mexico can apply for a visa for Vietnam in person at the embassy of Vietnam in Mexico City or apply for a pre-approved visa letter online to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Mexico City, Mexico, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an easy and convenient way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for Mexican applicants or foreign travellers residing in Mexico City who plan to arrive in Vietnam by air from Mexico City, Mexico. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Frequently asked questions, answered
1 - How do I make a visa appointment at the Vietnamese embassy/consulate in Mexico City?
2 - What time does the embassy open?
3 - How long does it take to get a visa in Mexico City?
4 - How much is a tourist visa in Mexico City?
E-visa: 25 USD for 1 month single entry.
Visa on arrival stamping fee: 25 USD for single entry and 50 USD for multiple entry.