How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Naucalpan
Embassy of Vietnam in Naucalpan
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Naucalpan, Mexico. Travellers from Naucalpan can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Mexico City for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Mexico City (6.4 km)|
|Address||Sierra Ventana 255, Lomas de Chapultepec, 11000 Miguel Hidalgo, CDMX, Mexico|
|Phone||+52 55 5540 1632|
|Current time in Naucalpan||Friday Dec 06, 2019 08:11 AM|
How to get from Naucalpan to the embassy in Mexico City
How to apply
Mexican nationals and foreign visitors living in Naucalpan, Mexico can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Mexico City or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Naucalpan, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from Naucalpan to Vietnam (Average flight time between Naucalpan and Vietnam is about 24 hours, 36 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.