How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Podgorica
Embassy of Vietnam in Podgorica
There currently is NO embassy or consulate of Vietnam in Podgorica, Montenegro. Visitors from Podgorica can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Sofia, Bulgaria for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Sofia (335.3 km)|
|Address||1, Jetvarka Street 1113 Sofia Bulgaria|
|Phone||+359 2 963 2609(Dial +359 when calling from Podgorica)|
|Current time in Podgorica||Thursday May 13, 2021 22:03 PM ( 1.0 hour behind of Sofia, Bulgaria)|
How to get from Podgorica to the embassy in Sofia
How to apply
Montenegrin nationals and foreign visitors living in Podgorica, Montenegro can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Sofia or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Podgorica, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for applicants who plan to arrive Vietnam by Air from Podgorica, Montenegro (Average flight time between Podgorica and Vietnam is 13 hours, 39 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.