Vietnam Embassy in Myanmar - Visa Information & How to Apply
|Available Visas||Visa Requirements||Visa Information||Get This Visa|
|Business||Visa required||For business travelers holding Myanmar passports who visit Vietnam for signing contacts, attending conferences or other business activities.||Get it as soon as|
|Tourist||Not required 14 days||For Myanmar passport holders who visit Vietnam for tourism purposes.||Get it as soon as 18:00 - Wednesday - 11 October, 2023 ( 9 days 20 minutes from now)|
|Work||Visa required||For Myanmar nationals who intend to work in Vietnam.|
|Student||Visa required||For students from Myanmar who plan to study in Vietnam.|
Embassies and Consulates of Vietnam in Myanmar
No. 28-29, Kyauk Kone Road, Yankin Township, Yangon, Myanmar
+95-1 856 6076
+95-1 855 0220
Monday to Friday: Morning: 9:00 - 12:00, Afternoon: 13:30 - 17:30 (Close now)
Time Right Now
Yangon: Monday Oct 02, 2023 17:40 PM (Asia/Rangoon)
How to apply
Myanmar passport holders or foreign passports living in Myanmar can choose between 03 available methods below to apply for a visa to Vietnam.
To apply for an e-visa online from Myanmar, please follow these steps:
- Access our online e-visa application form.
- Upload .jpg images of your Myanmar passport data page and a 4x6cm photo.
- Make the payment for the e-Visa fee (47 USD ~ 98767 MMK)
- Wait 5-7 working days. The earliest possible would be 18:00 PM, local Yangon time on 11 October 2023.
- Receive evisa by email or download it on our status page.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Myanmar, the following documents are required:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for applicants who plan to arrive Vietnam by air from Myanmar. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Visa on arrival price (Price quoted in MMK)
|Visa Type||3 Working Days||1 Working Day|
|1 Month Single Entry (Tourist)||25217.2 MMK||50434.4 MMK|
|1 Month Multiple Entry (Tourist)||29420.1 MMK||54637.2 MMK|
|3 Month Single Entry (Tourist)||42028.6 MMK||67245.8 MMK|
|3 Month Multiple Entry (Tourist)||52535.8 MMK||77753.0 MMK|
|1 Month Single Entry (Business)||189128.9 MMK||229056.1 MMK|
|1 Month Multiple Entry (Business)||199636.1 MMK||239563.3 MMK|
|3 Month Single Entry (Business)||231157.5 MMK||292099.1 MMK|
|3 Month Multiple Entry (Business)||262679.0 MMK||323620.6 MMK|
*Above price does NOT include stamping fee at Vietnam airport which is 25 USD for single entry (1 month/3 month) and 50 USD multiple entry (1 month/3 month). The price is quoted in Kyats, click here to see our latest price in USD.
2023 Public Holiday Schedules in Myanmar
To observe the public holidays of Vietnam and Myanmar, the embassy/consulate offices may close on the following holidays of 2023.
|Vietnamese Women's Day||20 October 2023||Friday||17 days, 5 hours|
|Halloween||31 October 2023||Tuesday||28 days, 5 hours|
|December Solstice||22 December 2023||Friday||80 days|
|Christmas Eve||24 December 2023||Sunday||82 days|
|Christmas Day||25 December 2023||Monday||83 days|
|New Year Holiday||31 December 2023||Sunday||89 days|
|International New Year's Eve||31 December 2023||Sunday||89 days|
|New Year Holiday||01 January 2024||Monday||90 days|
|International New Year's Day||01 January 2024||Monday||90 days|
|Independence Day||04 January 2024||Thursday||93 days|
Find embassy in Myanmar by city
- Keng Tung