How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Myingyan
Embassy of Vietnam in Myingyan
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Myingyan, Myanmar. Travellers from Myingyan can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Yangon for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Yangon (524.8 km)|
|Address||No. 28-29, Kyauk Kone Road, Yankin Township, Yangon, Myanmar|
|Phone||+95-1 856 6076|
|Current time in Myingyan||Wednesday Apr 14, 2021 06:06 AM|
How to get from Myingyan to the embassy in Yangon
How to apply
Myanmar nationals and foreign visitors living in Myingyan, Myanmar can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Yangon or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Myingyan, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from Myingyan to Vietnam (Average flight time between Myingyan and Vietnam is about 1 hours, 48 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.