How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Saipan
Embassy of Vietnam in Saipan
There currently is NO embassy or consulate of Vietnam in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands. Visitors from Saipan can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Tokyo, Japan for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Tokyo (2354.9 km)|
|Address||50-11 Motoyoyogicho, Shibuya, Tokyo 151-0062, Japan|
|Phone||+ 81 3 3466 3311 or + 81 3 3466 3313(Dial +81 when calling from Saipan)|
|Current time in Saipan||Wednesday Aug 21, 2019 18:38 PM ( 1.0 hour ahead of Tokyo, Japan)|
How to get from Saipan to the embassy in Tokyo
How to apply
Mariana Islander nationals and foreign visitors living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Tokyo or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Saipan, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for applicants who plan to arrive Vietnam by Air from Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands (Average flight time between Saipan and Vietnam is 7 hours, 6 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.